Historical Site!

Friends - I've moved to teamwhitaker.org. This site is still here—for now—but won't be forever and won't be updated. Visit me today at teamwhitaker.org!

Friday, January 25, 2008

Go Green

Are you sick of junk mail? Tired of one more catalog crammed in your mailbox? Got another "can't miss" credit card offer? I have found the answer - HALLELUJAH!! Thanks to Parents magazine, I found two jewels.

Catalog Choice lets you opt out of TONS o' catalogs with one click. It rocks. You just set up your account (and no, they don't send you stuff or charge you a fee) and then you start checking the catalogs you don't want.

The other site, Opt Out Prescreen, let's you opt out of all those credit card offers for 5 years or FOREVER. Gee, guess which one I picked????

So, go save the environment. Internet we love you.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...