Saturday, Scott headed south to a friend's farm near San Antonio to spend some time with the guys. He got back today (Praise God). The kids really were great. In fact, I made dinner on Saturday night and they kept telling me what a good cook I was. If you ever need a pick-me-up, you can do one of two things: 1) cook your kids homemade baked chicken nuggets or 2) take a stroll through Wal-Mart at 3am with make-up on. Either way, you're a winner.
Sorry I've been remiss in posting this adorable picture of the cutest nephew in the world, Master Alex. He's 3 weeks and already over 7 lbs. Doesn't take long, does it?

Clare is on the mend - YAHOO!!
Will gets his new cast NEXT Tuesday - YAHOO!!
I get my hair cut on Tuesday - big changes in store!!

No comments:
Post a Comment