Historical Site!

Friends - I've moved to teamwhitaker.org. This site is still here—for now—but won't be forever and won't be updated. Visit me today at teamwhitaker.org!

Friday, November 12, 2010

Christmas Cards, you say?

Several weeks ago, I posted about my Christmas card venture.  You can read the skinny HERE and check out all the samples.  Included in the cost is your custom-designed card or letter, along with envelopes, pre-printed with your return addresss.

I've decided to do them in two waves.

FIRST ROUND:  Send me photos and text by next Friday, November 19.  Delivery is Wednesday, December 1.

SECOND ROUND:  Send me photos and text by Friday, December 3.  Delivery is Friday, December 10.

And, I just had a request for New Year's cards for those that um, need a little extra time :)  So, yes, that's in the mix too.  Holler at me and we can figure out all those details if that's your cup 'o tea.

Love y'all!  This should be a fun venture.  I'm loving it so far :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...