Historical Site!

Friends - I've moved to teamwhitaker.org. This site is still here—for now—but won't be forever and won't be updated. Visit me today at teamwhitaker.org!

Thursday, March 24, 2011

And...they're off!!

At exactly 4:40AM, my better half and my biggest big jumped on a jet plane to...

WASHINGTON, D.C. Baby!!

Will is officially celebrating his 10-year-old trip (birthday is Sunday) with his Dad.  Oh my, so many fun memories await.  I totally promise to blog and post a bazillion pictures next week when they get back.  They have a White House tour, so who knows, maybe Will can tell President Obama to shut down all the Hooters.  HA. HA.

We completely surprised Will last night at dinner.  His reaction was so priceless.  If I could be a stowaway on that plane, I would do it in a heartbeat.  I have some great quotes tomorrow.  Oh wee..

Blog post later today about "the trip" and what it all means.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...