So, his weight was not that great. Three weeks ago we were at 18.6 and we fought for every single stinkin' ounce. Now he's down to 17.10. I held back the tears and frustration.
On the up side, Dr. B. wants to give him a few more weeks to see what he can do. He was such a charmer and she was really encouraged by his interactivity with her. I'm taking credit for that skill set. So, back in two weeks. She needs to see some serious weight gain.
For now, we still tango with surgery. In two weeks, perhaps we can kick him off the dance floor and get a new partner. FREEDOM!
Thursday, March 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Still praying for Luke... sorry to hear that his weight is down, but I am glad that they are giving him some extra time.
A sick baby is naturally doing to be down in weight.....so glad he has another 2 weeks to gain.....add tons of butter & sour cream to his mashed potatoes :) We are praying for NO MORE SURGERY!!! Love you like our family:)
Post a Comment